Let’s face it; most clients who need the kind of representation that Ed Eidelman provides have already had a rough time. They don’t need lawyers who take their case and then forget about them. They don’t need lawyers who won’t return phone calls or take the time to explain the intricacies of their case. They also don’t need lawyers to give them false expectations, only to disappoint later on.
Which is why Ed Eidelman commits to the following:
- We will take the time to answer all your questions and explain what’s happening. There are no “stupid” questions.
- We will give you a realistic assessment of your case, even if it’s not what you want to hear.
- We will return your phone calls.
- We will put your emotional and health concerns first.
- We don’t back down when the going gets tough.